Pam’s newest classes are about to begin! Limited space available!
THE ART OF LIVING HAPPY
This is a 4 week online class that is taught on Mondays from 12:30 – 1:30 MST
It is recorded and available for you to view anytime
By engaging in this online class you will be able to interact with a group, and have support from a mentor. You will receive a process as well as a workbook with an opportunity to participate in an emotional health 30-day challenge. We will practice principles of emotional self-reliance and come to understand the power of “visioneering”. Our own emotional map for happiness is already in place and we will be focusing on what is already working. We will identify and reinforce those patterns of success as well as add to your own personal secret formula for happiness.
Here’s what’s on the palette for you with “THE ART of LIVING HAPPY”:
Week 1 FIND YOUR HAPPY
- What is emotional self-care?
- What is an analog drawing?
- Line of Thought
- 3 secrets of innovation
- Emotional self-reliance
- Developing the prefrontal cortex
- Are you stuck in personal process or creative process?
Week 2 GROW YOUR HAPPY
- Light and Shadow
- Psychology of Art
- Get curious
- Knowing culture and learning culture
- The life cycle of a product
- Redefine success
- Self-sabotage is the dark side of mindfulness
- Automated Negative Thought Systems
- What is productive Procrastination?
Week 3 LIVE YOUR HAPPY
- The power of color
- Values and intensity of color
- Play deficit as adults
- The Science of Play
- Patterns of play
- Play in the work place
- How Play shapes Neural networks
- A walk down memory Lane
- Play History
Week 4 LOVE YOUR HAPPY
- Composition and Design
- The Golden Mean
- Ah-Ah moments
- The Creative Process
- Turn up the Volume on the good stuff
This Introductory offer includes:
- 4 (1-Hour classes) 12:30 to 1:30 pm in person at IHA Utah or online.
- Starting Mon. April 8, April 15, April 22 and April 29.
- Classes are recorded and available for you to watch and re-watch at your convenience.
- 1 personal process with a mentor and weekly check-ins for personal support.
- A workbook.
- And a free gift!
CREATIVITY IS TRULY THE HIGHEST FORM OF HOPE!
Give yourself or someone you love a gift of inspired confidence and emotional self-reliance by enrolling in
The ART OF LIVING HAPPY.
See you in class!