The Art of Living Happy
Join Pam Robinson in a 30-day challenge for increasing emotional self-reliance.
Here’s what’s on the palette for you with “THE ART of LIVING HAPPY”:
- Learn the difference between personal process and creative process.
- Understand the difference between productive, procrastination, and self-sabotage.
- Engage in healthy practices of self-care through PLAY.
- Access the power of passion and the parts of you that hold the secrets about what makes you happy.
- Learn to harness the power of creativity and move to greater levels of happiness and purpose in your life.
- Discover the secrets of how to embrace nature, beauty, and creativity to increase feelings of self-esteem, personal power, and joy.
This class is available in person or online. A recording of the class will be available to watch at your convenience.
Date: Mondays – April 15, April 22, April 29 and May 6
Time: 12:30pm-1:30pm MST
Location: Institute of Healing Arts, 139 S. State Street, Suite 6, Lindon, UT 84042
Includes: One personal process with a coach, weekly check-ins for personal support, a workbook, and a free gift.